March 16th, 2018
Role: Middleweight-Senior Designer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bright, ambitious, Middleweight-Senior Designer to join our team. Applicants will have the opportunity to work in an incredibly versatile, hardworking and dedicated creative team.
Working on large, well-known brands, as well as smaller, highly creative ones, the successful candidate will work across and help lead full branding projects and print, through to digital creative, from IA and UX design to presentation and implementation.
Skills & Responsibilities:
• Must have an expert understanding of and passion for design, both offline and online.
• Must apply dedication, thought and intelligence to all projects, as well as provide expertise and insight to other team members.
• Must demonstrate the ability to progress and lead a project in isolation.
• Must be comfortable presenting work to the team as well as clients.
• Must have great knowledge of designing for any print or offline medium, including preparing artwork for print.
• Must have a good understanding of user experience, trends and new technology, as well as an understanding of information architecture.
• Must have expert knowledge of Adobe suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, XD (or Sketch or similar) and InDesign required.
• Knowledge of Aftereffects and animation is preferable.
• Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress, is preferable.
Lee Casey & Andy Carlisle – Creative Directors.
For more information or portfolio submission please email – email@example.com