October 4th, 2017
We’re hiring: Front End Developer needed!
We are a highly skilled, creative practice based in Central London. We work closely with brands to positively shape their audiences’ perceptions and experiences through branding, design, content, advertising, web and technology. We inspire brands to lead with heart.
We’re after a fanatically enthusiastic, bright Front End Developer, with 2-3 years experience, to join the team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work and learn in an incredibly versatile and passionate team – working on large, well-known brands, as well as smaller, highly creative projects.
As a new member of the team, it is important that the applicant is outgoing, motivated and reliable, with a strong attention to detail and passion for building modern websites.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Front End: HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, + 1 additional JS framework
- Backend: Some exposure to a backend stack, PHP preferred
- Comfortable with the various aspects modern Front End tooling
- CSS preprocessors: Sass / Less
- Taskrunners: Gulp / Grunt
- Module Bundlers: Webpack / Browserify
- Familiarity with testing and performance optimization
- Experience estimating and completing dev tasks on time and to spec
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Comfortable tackling multiple projects at once.
- Desire to be constantly learning and challenged
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & SEO best practices
Reporting to Head of Technology, Ben Garraud.
To apply please submit your CV, portfolio link and a quick note about yourself and why you’d like to work at Hatched to email@example.com. Thank you and good luck.