September 29th, 2019
We are looking for a really good, fun-loving, hard-working, awe-inspiring, idea making, pixel pimping, ux/ui-ing, middleweight digital designer to join our team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in an incredibly versatile and passionate design team. Working on large well-known brands as well as smaller, highly creative projects, the successful applicant will get to become a lead designer on projects, making key decisions on UX, UI, design and animation through to presentation and implementation.
As a new member of the team, it is important that the successful applicant is outgoing with a strong work ethic, pro-active and reliable with good attention to detail and a passion for graphic design, both online and offline.
Requirements and responsibilities
• Must have an expert understanding of web design and digital space and be able to demonstrate their design prowess in their work.
• Must have great knowledge and passion for user experience, trends and new technology (preferably a good understanding of information architecture, including wireframing, site-mapping and prototyping).
• Ideally well versed in illustration/illustrator.
• Ideally has experience of how to incorporate animation into digital designs across video, web and social through programmes such as Aftereffects.
• Must work closely with the development and planning team to understand the core requirements of projects, identify appropriate plans of action and establish a creative path to fulfil any given brief.
• We expect passion, dedication, thought and intelligence to be applied to all projects as well as providing expertise and insight to other team members.
• Can demonstrate the ability to progress and lead a project in isolation of the Directors through an innate understanding of the Hatched approach.
• Preferable knowledge of CMS such as WordPress, Drupal or Episerver.
Start date is 2nd January 2020.
How to apply
Email Creative Director, Lee Casey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with CV and link to portfolio. Good luck!