May 24th, 2022
We are looking for a really good, fun-loving, hard-working, idea making, awe-inspiring, animating, middleweight motion designer to join our team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in an incredibly versatile, passionate and fast-growing creative team. Working on large well-known brands as well as smaller, highly creative projects, the successful applicant will get to become a lead motion designer on projects, making key decisions on bringing brand identities to life, invigorating web and social content and moving the needle on advertising campaigns.
As a new member of the team, it is important that the successful applicant is outgoing with a strong work ethic, pro-active and reliable with good attention to detail and a passion for graphic design, both online and offline.
Requirements and responsibilities
• Must have an expert understanding of motion design and digital space and be able to demonstrate their design prowess in their work.
• Must have great knowledge Adobe CS Aftereffects among other leading programmes / software packages.
• Ideally well versed in design and/or illustration.
• Must work closely with the creative and development team to understand the core requirements of projects, identify appropriate plans of action and establish a creative path to fulfil any given brief.
• We expect passion, dedication, thought and intelligence to be applied to all projects as well as providing expertise and insight to other team members.
• Can demonstrate the ability to progress and lead a project in isolation of the Directors through an innate understanding of the Hatched approach.
Start date based on application.
How to apply
Email Creative Director, Lee Casey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with CV and link to portfolio and/or showreel. Good luck!
Direct applications only. No recruitment at this time. Thank you.